1. Cashmere products are made of a precious cashmere material. Because cashmere is light, soft, warm and slippery, household washing is best done by hand alone (do not mix with other clothes); Color cashmere products should not be washed together to avoid staining.
2. Record the size of the cashmere products well before washing. Cashmere products with coffee, juice and blood stains should be sent to a special dyeing shop for washing.
3. Soak in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes before washing (jacquard or multi-color cashmere products should not be soaked), while dip side with both hands in the water gently squeezed. The purpose of the soaking extrusion is to remove the dirt adhering to the inside of the cashmere from the fiber and into the water, and the other part of the dirt is wet and loose. After soaking, gently squeeze out the water with both hands, then put it in a neutral washing solution of about 35 °C while soaking it with both hands and gently squeezing it with water. Do not wash with hot soap, do not wash, do not use alkaline Wash the washing powder, otherwise there will be a velvet felt and deformation. When washing cashmere products at home, it can be washed with shampoo. Because cashmere fiber is a protein fiber, it is afraid of alkaline detergents, and shampoos are mostly "mild" type neutral detergents.
4. Washed cashmere products need to be “peracid” (soaked cashmere products are soaked in an appropriate amount of glacial acetic acid solution) to neutralize the soapy liquor remaining in the cashmere to improve the gloss of the fabric. For protection, if there is no glacial acetic acid in the "peracid" procedure, you can use white vinegar instead, but you need to use water once after peracid.
5. After rinsing with water at about 30 °C, the softener can be placed according to the instructions, and the hand feel will be better.
6. Extrude the water in the washed cashmere product and put it into a net bag to dehydrate in the dewatering cylinder of the washing machine.
7. Spread the dehydrated cashmere sweater on the table covered with towel, use the ruler to measure the original size, and organize it into a prototype dry, and avoid hanging exposure.
8. After drying in the shade, use medium temperature (about 140 °C) steam to iron and iron. The iron and cashmere products should be separated by 0.5~1 cm. Do not press on it. If you use other irons, you must put a wet towel.