1. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it restricts blood circulation, which is easy to cause fatigue and uncomfortable. If it is too loose, it is inflexible and easy to fall off.
2. The selected gloves should have sufficient protective effect. In the environment where the steel wire is used for cutting gloves, the anti-cutting gloves of synthetic yarns cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be replaced regularly. If it exceeds the expiration date, it may cause damage to your hands or skin.
3. Check the gloves at any time to check for small holes or damaged or abrasive places, especially finger joints. For chemical resistant gloves, an inflation method can be used for inspection.
4. Pay attention to the use of gloves, if a pair of gloves used in different places, it may greatly reduce the life of the gloves.
5. Pay attention to safety during use, do not throw contaminated gloves arbitrarily, to avoid causing harm to others. Gloves that are not in use should be placed in a safe place.
6. Take the gloves and pay attention to the correct method to prevent the harmful substances on the gloves from coming into contact with the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
7. It is best not to share gloves with others, because the inside of the glove is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and the shared gloves are prone to cross infection.
8. Wash your hands before wearing gloves. Gloves should be worn on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise it will easily breed bacteria. Wash your hands after removing the gloves and rub the hand cream to replenish the grease.
9. Cover the wound before wearing gloves. The skin is a natural barrier against external environmental damage and can prevent the entry of bacteria and chemicals.
10. Do not ignore any skin erythema or itching, prevent skin diseases such as dermatitis. If the hand appears dry, itchy, air bubbles, etc., please consult a doctor promptly.
11. Take off your gloves when you shake hands or dance with others.
12. The principle of glove length selection is: the shorter the sleeve of the garment, the longer the length of the glove should be selected. Long gloves should be worn if you wear short-sleeved, sleeveless or sling-free clothing.
13. White gloves and gloves of the same color as white, such as ivory, beige, taupe, etc. are classics in gloves and can be worn on any occasion suitable for wearing gloves.
14. Don't use black gloves with white or light-colored clothes, but you can use them with black, dark or blue clothes. In addition to white and black, gloves of other colors should also be coordinated with the color series of the clothes you wear.