Touch Screen Ski Gloves
65% Polyester 35% olefin
5000mm waterproof, windproof, breatherable
As picture or customized
Female and Male
SGS, ITS, BV, Reach, Aitex etc
FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
1pc per polybay more to a carton
Shanghai , Ningbo
T/T, L/C or D/P, Western Union, Paypal etc
50k prs /Month
Product Lead Time
Within 50 days after confirming the sample
Sample Lead Time
About 5-7 days
Unisex 3M Thinsulate Touch Screen Ski Gloves
1. The outer layer of ski gloves is a three-layer (waterproof, breathable, coated) composite fabric with polyfil & 3M C40 lining, black TR fleece, waterproof bag and sponge.
2. A zipper pocket is designed on the back of the glove so you can fit small items like lightweight gloves, keys, and cash into it when you're skiing.
3. On the back of the thumb, we use the Nubuck material, which acts as a small towel to wipe your sweat beads, nose and snow off your ski goggles.
4. For the palm of the touch screen ski glove, we use a sure grip to grip objects effectively, which play a very good anti-skid effect.
5. The tips of the thumb, middle finger and forefinger are sensitive touch screens, so you can control your phone, tablet, etc without having to remove your gloves.
6. When you're skiing or biking, adjust the belts and buttons at the wrists, and tighten the drawstrings and noose at the cuffs to keep cold winds out and warm.
7. When you take off your gloves, you can use the snap on the glove to fasten the two gloves together so that the gloves are not easy to lose.
8. American 3M company is known for its innovation and good technology and quality. 3M Thinsulate has been used till now. Its material is light, thin and has super heat retention. For the same thickness, 3M Thinsulate is 1.5 times as excellent as down feather and twice as excellent as other fiber fillers.
9. Our gloves are windproof, waterproof, breathable, warm, sweat-free, skidproof and equipped with touch screen.
10. Scope of application: skiing, skating, snow shoveling, snowballing, hiking, cycling, mountaineering, etc.
11. Washing tips-touch screen ski gloves: 1) Hand wash in cold water: you only need to soak the gloves with soap, scrub them with a soft cloth. The soak time does not exceed 10 minutes, and then adjust the shape to dry them.
2) Machine wash: it is better to put them in the laundry bag to reduce the possibility of deformation
*** Note: no hot water, no chlorine bleach, no acid lotion, and no exposure to the sun to prevent discoloration.
Our products are abundant. Designers’ team will design about 60 styles every month to meet different customer’s requirement, On the one hand, some customers will find more new styles so that they can access business opportunies; On the other hand, many customers have no ability of designing, they can choose the patterns directly from us, which bring them a lot of convenience and profits, obviously they don’t need to employ the big designing team.
Our Factories Have Passed Audit From BSCI, Walmart, WRAP, JC Penny, Target Etc.
1) General Order Information
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer. We have over 18 year’s experience in serving for the Markets of North American, European, Japanese, Australian. Please be aware that our product lead time depends on different items and item quantities.
2) Order Procedure